Rüstempaşa Mosque located in the Rüstempaşa Complex is located in a large courtyard. It was built by Mimar Sinan in 1553 and carries the name of Grand Vizier Rüstem Pasha. It has a square plan and is built of regularly cut stone. There is a construction book on the entrance door of the glass. The wooden roof on 22 columns is covered with two domes. Rüstem Pasha Mosque, all the way up to the dome skirts are covered with china. Especially tulip motifs are considered as the most successful examples of Ottoman tile art.
Rüstempaşa Complex, Tekirdağ, Ertugrul Neighborhood, Mimar Sinan Caddesi. It was built in 1553 by the Grand Vizier of Kanuni Sultan Süleyman and the architect Sinan by Rüstem Pasha, who was also his mother-in-law. The inscription on the entrance gate contains information on the repairs made by Sultan Abdülmecit in 1841. Rüstempaşa Küllesi; Mosque, madrasa, bedesten, caravanserai, hamam, imaret and library. Only the mosque and the bedesten could be protected by the sunshine, while the other buildings were partially destroyed and ruined.
Old Mosque, also known as Central Mosque; It is located in Ertuğrul Mahallesi in Tekirdağ city center. The construction book is precisely known about the date on which it was built because it could not be reached by daylight. The mosque, now known as the Old Mosque, was built between 1830 and 1831 by Ahmet Ağa, the Tekirdag of the Zahire Nazırı. The mosque, which is 2 floors, has a rectangular plan and was built using cutting stone. The entrance to the glass, which has an entrance surrounded by a plain border, is a round arch.
Middle Mosque; Tekirdağ Center, Süleymanpaşa’da Middle Mosque is located in the neighborhood. It was originally built by Kürkçü Sinan Bey in 1855 and was built by volunteers in 1912, instead of the old one, on the demolition of the glass. Middle Mosque, Middle Mosque and Rüstempaşa Mosque because it was the name of the Middle Mosque. The Middle Mosque, formerly known as the Mediocre Mosque, was originally restored appropriately.
Süleymaniye Mosque is located in the province of Çorlu, Tekirdag province. In 1521, Sultan Süleyman the Magnificent built the architect Acem Ali. The mosque, which has a square plan, is made of cut stone. The Süleymaniye Mosque has a three-parted, three-dome, three-chambered, last-congregation place, which was formed by connecting four columns with round arches. The mosque is covered with a central dome with a pendant and a pulley; It has a minaret with a stone base, a round grooved body and a single honor, with six mukarnas. In the courtyard of the Suleymaniye Mosque is a roofed fountain with rounded columns.
Mirliva Mosque is one of the oldest mosques in Tekirdağ. It was named Mirliva Hussein Pasha Mosque since it was built in 1498 by Hüseyin Bey, the Antalya Mirlivi. It is located in the suburb of Inecik Village, where caravan roads passed once. The Mirliva Mosque, which has a reverse T plan, is covered with a dome with a trompu and a pulley. There is a fairly simple niche in the interior of the glass with round niches. It is restored by the General Directorate of Foundations with a stone-based, rounded body and single-honored minaret located beside the glass.
Ayazpaşa Mosque is located in the town of Saray, one of the oldest settlements of Tekirdağ. It was built by the Grand Vizier Ayaz Pasha in 1539. The Ayazpaşa Mosque, designed in a square plan, is made of cut stone and covered with a dome with a top. The transition to the dome was provided by the help of the tromps in the corner. In front of the mosque there is a domed three-parted communion place. The mosque’s mihrab is shaped like a round niche; With minaresi stone base, thin cylindrical body and single honorifel. The glass is a beautiful fountain, there are boxwood trees in the garden.
Hasan Bey Mosque; It is located in the center of Hayrabolu district of Tekirdağ province, in İlyas Mahallesi. The mosque, which started its construction in 1486, was opened in 1499. Güzelce Hasan Bey Mosque, also known as Ulu Mosque, Sultan II. It was built by Güzelce Hasan Bey, the groom of Beyazıt. It has a square plan and was built using cutting stone. It has a place of 3 communion last congregation and this community place is formed by connecting 4 columns of round arches. Beside the glass, in the memory of Güzelce Hasan Bey; There is a tomb of Güzelce Hasan Bey which was built using cut stone. The mosque was restored in 2005 by the General Directorate of Foundations.
Gazi Ömer Bey Mosque; It is located in the province of Malkara in the province of Tekirdağ, in the Gazibey neighborhood, to the north of the state buildings. Between 1493 and 1949, he was built by Gazi Omer Bey, the son of Turhan Bey, one of the famous commanders of Fatih. Gazi Ömer Bey Mosque is a part of the mausoleum built in the name of Gazi Ömer Bey. The mosque, the various shops, the caravanserai, the mausoleum and the glass made up of the daylight could only come from protecting the integrity of the mosque and the tomb. The mosque, which has a central plan, was built using regularly cut stone. The entrance door is provided with a crown door type of eyvan. Gazi Ömer Bey Mosque is the oldest among the glasses built by the Ottomans in Rumeli.